And as part of the rules, I have to share seven unknown things about myself and pass it along to seven more bloggers.
- I am technically published in Scotland. In 2007, I studied at the Scottish Universities' International Summer School in Creative Writing, and wrote a non-fiction piece about my childhood that was published in their 2006-2007 publication.
- I hate red-coloured candy. Not only does it not taste good, but I get migraine headaches from them too.
- I dislike initiating phone calls, especially to strangers. I prefer to call places after hours and leave a message on the message machine.
- I like dressing up and can even imagine writing zombie and scary movies, but I can't watch them.
- I am either the best or worse procrastinator you'll ever meet. I can procrastinate at procrastinating at procrastinating to procrastinate.
- When watching a TV/anime series, I will not finish it at night. Because I get depressed that the series is over in my head. I will actually put off finishing a series because I don't want it to end in my head.
- I have, on occasion, out-geeked my geeky boyfriend. With references to stuff I haven't even watched or played.
- EXTRA!!!! I like to hug grumpy cats when they're trying to sleep. (yes, it is my fault if I get bit or scratched)
Really? Seven bloggers? Do I really have to? Sigh, okay, let's see....
- Mama Be Good
- Cracked Mirror in Shalott
- Autist's Corner
- Comet's Corner
Now the question is whether or not they notice......