Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Still Here


My badge for IMFAR
  
I have most of my report on IMFAR done, I'm just working on the last day.  It's taking a while because all of a sudden I'm having bouts of over-sleeping and insomnia, which is messing with my schedule, including taking meds.

I'm also trying to keep on top of a class that is very heavy on the class participation (arg) and is in seminary format.  Meaning, group work!!!  Group work to look over the readings for the week and then lead the student discussion. 

And I was in charge of the week right after IMFAR and it feels like the attention and focusing parts of my brain are on strike.

Anyways, report will be up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!