Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Meeting the Autistic Artist

I don't think I've mentioned it a lot here, but I also do quite a bit of artwork, and sometimes I let people see my work. For the past month and a half, I've had a lot of my work at the Kerry's Place Autism Services Resource Centre in Belleville, Ontario, as part of the Spectrum Art Show. I kinda started the Show five years ago when I worked for KPAS.

Tomorrow, November 30th, I'll be at the Resource Centre from 2pm to 6pm for a "Meet the Artist" event. I'm being presented as an Autistic artist and Autism advocate.

If any of my readers are in the area, and have the time, it'll be awesome to meet some of you!


(yeah, a little last minute, I know. I'm sorry)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't go, but those house-sharing situations (in the link), sound really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!