Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

50 Best Blogs from OnlineUniversities.com

Edit: I've been notified that the whole 50 Best lists thing may be a scam. For the safety of my readers, I've removed the link to the post until further investigation.

I got this email sometime after my last post, and was first distracted by jubilant glee, the fact that I have two assignments due Friday, and a complete emotional crash that I'm not going to get into on here. Let's just say I had my hands full, and bounced around the entire range of human emotions, and almost the entire spectrum of functionality, within less than 12 hours.

Anyways, the email I got is this:
Hi Corina, We at “Onlineuniversities.com”, wanted to let you know that we featured your blog in one of our recent articles on our own blog. 50 Best Blogs for Special Needs Teachers, is linked below and could be a fun way to share this announcement with your readers. Either way, I hope you continue putting out great content through your blog. It has been a sincere pleasure to read. Thanks, Kaitlyn cole
I'm number #26, in the Neurodiversity section, where I am described as such: "In spite of its relatively lax update schedule, No Stereotypes Here still provides special education teachers with straightforward talks about the autism spectrum."

I'm mentally adding "from an autistic adult" onto the description, but am fairly pleased (and laughing; I have an update schedule?).

There are also some other interesting blogs on the list, some which I know, others than are new and which I'm hoping to get to know soon.

5 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know, you got a parenthesis in the link.

    But congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Belinda the Nobody is right about the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woops!! Thanks for pointing it out!! Fixing now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! They slapped you with a lax, but they like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article! Online universities
    are the best option to study.

    ReplyDelete

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!